There are many different types of players that come to an online casino website like the https://uk.mansionbet.com/ . Hence in order to ensure their continued interest the bonus offered by the online casino too needs to be different. Thus it is possible to classify these bonuses given out into different types like:
- Bonuses for new players: Anyone who visits a particular online casino website for the first time is known as a new player. It might thus refer to an experienced player visiting the website for the first time or a beginner. These players are generally given a welcome or a sign-up bonus to induce them to play and typically can be of the following types:
- No deposit wherein these new players are offered either free money or free spins so that they can enjoy a free trial period,
- Risk-free bonus wherein a small initial deposit has to be made which gets replenished if a new player loses and in case of a win, the new player gets to keep the winning amount and
- Percentage deposit or Matching wherein the online casino website matches or offers percentage multipliers on the initial deposit made.
Of course in order to withdraw any amount won from these bonuses, a player is required to bet a certain amount of money, known as the wager requirement.
- Existing players: Players loyal to an online casino website or those that play regularly are also entitled to bonuses like the:
- Reload bonus wherein percentage deposit or matching bonuses are offered on a regular basis but in order to withdraw funds from winnings made using this bonus, the player has to fulfil the wager requirement,
- Loss refund wherein the online casino refunds loses made by the player to some extent and
- Loyalty or high roller bonus wherein rewards are made to the tune of the amounts one bets but unless the bet is of a sizeable amount, the rewards are not meaningful.
With such customised bonuses available to suit the different niche of players that an online casino like https://imhighroller.com/how-we-rate/ gets, there is always a steady influx of players.